Toasted Pecan Cocktail & Soda Syrup (8oz)
About the Product
For a decadent old-fashioned or festive fall cobbler, this toasted pecan syrup is sure to please even the most refined Southerner. Warm, rich, and buttery, it's that bittersweet beauty of late fall. Winter is coming, but there's still time for one more cocktail.
This syrup works perfectly in coffee, tea, or lattes. It's divine when combined with iced tea for a southern pecan sweet tea.
Cocktail Recipe: Pecan Manhattan
1/2oz Toasted Pecan syrup
1/2oz sweet vermouth
2 dashes of aromatic bitters
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until cold
- Strain into a coupe glass
- Garnish with a dash of bitters and a cocktail cherry
About the Maker
Yes Cocktail Co. believes craft cocktails begin with the best ingredients. Each batch is crafted with 100% natural and fresh produce, herbs, spices, and botanicals so you can make bar-quality cocktails at home. Just grab a bottle of your desired spirit, a few of your favorite people, and your trusty cocktail glass!
- One (1) 8 oz bottle
- Once opened, refrigerate and use within 8 weeks
- Can't use it up in time? Freeze the liquid into an ice cube tray. Mixer cubes can be stored indefinitely in the freezer and are perfect portion sizes.
- Allergy warning: Contains PECAN
- Made in Paso Robles, California
Ingredients: Pure filtered water, cane sugar, pecan bitter (pecans, alcohol, water). That's it!