Sirop de Saizon is a complex Old Fashioned cocktail syrup made in small batches with toasted molasses and vanilla bean to perfectly complement the flavors of quality bourbon.
While best used for creating an easy Old Fashioned cocktail, Sirop de Saizon also works beautifully with rum, mezcal, and other dark spirits. You will taste notes of vanilla bean, toasted molasses, and sweet buttery pecan.
Make a complex "Ole Fashioned" cocktail the easy way. Watch how!
- Add 3 dashes of bitters to an empty tumbler
- Add 1/2 oz of Sirop de Saizon
- Add 2 oz of bourbon or rye whiskey
- Cut a 2-inch-long orange rind. Twist over the drink to release the oils. Rub the rim and add to the glass.
- Add a large ice cube or sphere
- Top with a cocktail cherry
- Serve and enjoy
Inspired by the fascinating culture and distinctive heritage of New Orleans, the Saizon family crafts this fine syrup with love in the heart of South Louisiana.
- One (1) 8oz bottle
- Makes 16 cocktails
- Refrigerate after opening
- Made in Lafayette, Louisiana