Sugar Plum Cocktail Mixer (16oz)
About the Product
Fresh plum meets locally-foraged rose geranium in this winter delight. Great with anything, but best with Prosecco or tonic water. Make a festive sparkling cocktail!
Cocktail Recipe: Stocking Stuffer
2oz London dry gin
1oz Sugar Plum Mixer
1/2oz fresh lemon juice
2 dashes of orange bitters
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until cold
- Strain into a chilled highball glass and top with tonic water
About the Maker
Yes Cocktail Co. believes craft cocktails begin with the best ingredients. Each batch is crafted with 100% natural and fresh produce, herbs, spices, and botanicals so you can make bar-quality cocktails at home. Just grab a bottle of your desired spirit, a few of your favorite people, and your trusty cocktail glass!
- One (1) 16 oz bottle
- Makes 10-16 drinks
- Once opened, refrigerate and use within 8 weeks
- Can't use it up in time? Freeze the liquid into an ice cube tray. Mixer cubes can be stored indefinitely in the freezer and are perfect portion sizes.
- Made in Paso Robles, California
Ingredients: Pure filtered water, plum puree, strawberry puree, cane sugar, geranium bitters (alcohol & rose geranium oil), citric acid. That's it!