Cocktail & Soda Mixer Floral Sampler (3.4oz)
About the Product
This cocktail and soda syrup sampler is the perfect introduction to a few of Portland Syrups' most-loved floral flavors. Experiment with different recipes for cocktails and zero-proof mocktails without committing to a full-size bottle. Makes a great gift!
Lavender: Made with whole French lavender, this syrup adds just the right amount of floral essence to your soda or cocktail. Try it with clear spirits, sparkling wine, matcha, or tea.
Hibiscus Cardamom: This syrup's full berry flavor and vibrant color are developed from a blend of fresh hibiscus flowers and rosehips. Hand-ground, whole-toasted cardamom pods add depth and subtle spice.
- Rose Cordial: Made by slow-brewing whole dried rose blossoms, petals, and dried rosehips in small batches. Vibrant, sweet, tart, and extremely versatile. Try it mixed with clear spirits and seltzer for a summer cocktail or zero-proof mocktail. Drizzle it over ice cream!
About the Maker
Portland Syrups are premium, small-batch syrups brewed by hand in Oregon with seasonally selected whole ingredients and natural sweeteners. They feature 40% less sugar than a typical mixer, yet are carefully formulated to have a stronger flavor per serving. Each 12-ounce bottle makes 12-24 cocktails, or nearly one gallon of finished, full-strength soda.
For sodas, syrups are typically mixed in a ratio of 1:6 or 1:7 with chilled, sparkling water. This creates a traditional-strength soda in terms of flavor and sweetness.
- Sampler includes three 3.4oz bottles - Lavender, Hibiscus Cardamom, Rose Cordial
- 3-6 servings per bottle
- Shelf-stable for 24 months
- Refrigerate after opening. Will keep refrigerated for 6 months.
- Ingredients are locally sourced whenever possible.
- Made with whole ingredients. No extracts.
- Made in Portland, Oregon