Weaving folklore with flavor - from Amaranth to Yarrow, The Flower-Infused Cocktail: Flowers, with a Twist is the flower lover's favorite book with a fresh take on traditional mixology.
- 63 cocktail and mocktail recipes, each with uniquely different edible flowers.
- Recipes for crafting unique drinks from your homemade edible flower pantry.
- Little notes of floral history, folklore, and information about how to use edible flowers in a cocktail.
- Recipes to create base spirit infusions, cordials, shrubs, simple syrups, infused salts, Bitters, and more.
- Tips on building your home bar and sourcing edible flowers.
- Inspiration to celebrate flowers beyond the vase.
Send Flowers a Different Way
When you want to send flowers to someone you love, why not give something that won't fade away? This gorgeous book pairs perfectly with floral-based cocktail ingredients, napkins, and more from the Shady Lady shop. Combine items to create the perfect gift for your love. Guaranteed to bring a smile.
- Teton Lavender Wildcrafted Bitters
- Orange Marigold Shrub
- Rose Cordial
- Super Bloom Tonic Syrup
- Elderflower Syrup
- Rose Organic Simple Syrup
- Hibiscus Rose Cocktail Mixer
- Lavender Honey Cocktail Mixer
Hibiscus Cardamom Syrup
- Floral Cocktail Napkins
- Floral Drink Coasters
- Floral Decorative Matches
What People Are Saying...
- Genevieve Brazelton, founder of The Bitter Housewife
"Alyson´s passion for cocktails and edible flowers is evident on every page of this book — which is a must-have for any flower lover!"
- Chelsea Fuss, author of Field, Flower, Vase
"Botanicals and other treats from the garden, broken down and simplified, to make a great cocktail from the bounty of flowers right outside my front door."
" More than a boutonniere on a Boulevardier, The Flower-Infused Cocktail is an excellent place for the flower-curious cocktail enthusiast to up his drink-making game. For each botanical bit, Brown gives a snack-sized bit of background—enough to inform and, in most cases, help you use the beauty in question to its best effect."
- Amy Zavatto for The Alcohol Professor
About the Author
She lives in Bend, Oregon, with her husband, two young boys, a black cat, and a fluffy dog. When she’s not mixing flower-infused cocktails, she runs a creative services business in which she specializes in brand photography and graphic design. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, paddle boarding, and gardening.
The Flower-Infused Cocktail is her first book, published August 2021 with Folk Publishing.