This Hibiscus Cardamom syrup's full berry flavor and vibrant color are developed from a blend of fresh hibiscus flowers and rosehips. Hand-ground, whole toasted cardamom pods add depth and subtle spice.
Use this syrup in any drink that calls for Grenadine for a modern twist. Ideal with clear spirits like vodka, gin, tequila, or sparkling wine. Splash some into ice-cold seltzer for a refreshing zero-proof mocktail. Shake up your Shirley Temple!
This is a premium small-batch syrup brewed by hand in Oregon with seasonally selected whole ingredients and natural sweeteners. Portland Syrups have 40% less sugar than a typical mixer, yet are carefully formulated to have a stronger flavor per serving. Each 12-ounce bottle makes 12-24 cocktails or nearly one gallon of full-strength soda.
- Pairs with vodka, gin, dry sparkling wine, or seltzer.
- Shelf-stable for 24 months
- Refrigerate after opening. Will keep refrigerated for 6 months.
- Ingredients are locally sourced whenever possible.
- Made with whole ingredients. No extracts.
- Made in Portland, Oregon