This Mango Habanero syrup is a blast of summer to warm up those cold winter nights. Bursting with sweet heat, this flavor is rounded out with notes of lemon-lime and bergamot orange. It's delicious added to sparkling water or your favorite herbal tea as well as the base of your gin, vodka, bourbon, tequila, or mezcal cocktails.
This formulation is the love child of a collaboration with Portland record label and store Tender Loving Empire.
This is a premium small-batch syrup brewed by hand in Oregon with seasonally selected whole ingredients and natural sweeteners. Portland Syrups feature 40% less sugar than a typical mixer, yet are carefully formulated to have a stronger flavor per serving. Each 12-ounce bottle makes 12-24 cocktails, or nearly one gallon of finished, full-strength soda.
- Pairs with mezcal, tequila, bourbon, vodka, or gin.
- Shelf-stable for 24 months
- Refrigerate after opening. Will keep refrigerated for 6 months.
- Ingredients are locally sourced whenever possible.
- Made with whole ingredients.
- Made in Portland, Oregon