This vibrant simple syrup pairs sweet marionberry with tart blackberry, creating a dynamic, fruity flavor. Water infused with basil and lemongrass gives an herbaceous quality, creating a bright and bold flavor that will complete your favorite cocktail, mocktail, sauces, or salad dressings.
This is a premium small-batch simple syrup brewed by hand in Oregon with seasonally selected whole ingredients and natural sweeteners. Portland Syrups feature 40% less sugar than a typical mixer, yet are carefully formulated to have a stronger flavor per serving. Each 12-ounce bottle makes 12-24 cocktails, or nearly one gallon of finished, full-strength soda.
- Pairs with vodka, gin, or dry sparkling wine
- Shelf-stable for 24 months
- Refrigerate after opening. Will keep refrigerated for 6 months.
- Ingredients are locally sourced whenever possible.
- Made with whole ingredients. No extracts.
- Made in Portland, Oregon
Ingredients: Water (infused with organic basil and lemongrass), organic cane sugar, marionberry puree, blackberry puree, citric acid.