This luscious Rose Cordial is made by slow-brewing fragrant, whole dried rose blossoms, petals, and dried rosehips in small batches. This syrup is vibrant, sweet, tart, and extremely versatile. Try it mixed with clear spirits and seltzer for a summer cocktail or zero-proof mocktail. Drizzle it over ice cream or use in salad dressings. Make fabulous Indian faloodas!
This is a premium syrup brewed by hand in Oregon with seasonally selected whole ingredients and natural sweeteners. Portland Syrups feature 40% less sugar than a typical mixer, yet are carefully formulated to have a stronger flavor per serving. Each 12-ounce bottle makes 12-24 cocktails, or nearly one gallon of finished, full-strength soda.
- Pairs with clear spirits and sparkling wine
- Shelf-stable for 24 months
- Refrigerate after opening. Will keep refrigerated for 6 months.
- Ingredients are locally sourced whenever possible.
- Made with whole ingredients.
- Made in Portland, Oregon
Ingredients: Water, dried rosebud and petal, dried rosehip, cane sugar, citric acid.