Prickly Pear Cocktail & Soda Syrup (8oz)
About the Product
This flavorful, fruity, and vibrantly colored syrup is made with 100% real cactus fruit. It's your new essential for summer margaritas and whiskey sours! Also try it in vodka spritzers, lemonade, or just plain seltzer water.
What does Prickly Pear taste like, you ask? Its flavor notes are the perfect combination of strawberry, melon, and bubble gum. We think it tastes just like summer!
Cocktail Recipe: Southwest Margarita
2oz tequila or mezcal
3/4oz Prickly Pear Syrup
1oz fresh lime juice
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until cold
- Pour into a rocks glass and garnish with a lime wedge
- Like your margaritas with salt? Remember to rim your glass with salt first!
About the Maker
Yes Cocktail Co. believes craft cocktails begin with the best ingredients. Each batch is crafted with 100% natural and fresh produce, herbs, spices, and botanicals so you can make bar-quality cocktails at home. Just grab a bottle of your desired spirit, a few of your favorite people, and your trusty cocktail glass!
- One (1) 8 oz bottle
- Once opened, refrigerate and use within 8 weeks
- Can't use it up in time? Freeze the liquid into an ice cube tray. Mixer cubes can be stored indefinitely in the freezer and are perfect portion sizes.
- Made in Paso Robles, California
Ingredients: Filtered water, cane sugar, cactus fruit (prickly pear) puree, citric acid. That's it!