After-Work Spicy Mojito
We love a good Mojito but who has the time and energy to muddle anything after a long workday? This lower-sugar Mojito variation is bright, refreshing, and incredibly easy. We added a dash of spicy bitters for a little something extra.
- 2oz White Rum
- 1oz Mojito Syrup
- 1-2 dashes Habanero Ginger Bitters
- 4 oz soda water
- 1 lime wedge
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- In your serving glass or copper mug, mix together the white rum and syrup. Adjust amounts for taste.
- Add 1-2 dashes of bitters
- Add ice (we like crushed)
- Top with soda water
- Garnish with lime wedge and mint leaves. Squeezing encouraged.
Shop the article